Axsied is now closed for new orders
“I would like to say an enormous thank you to those teachers who have purchased our products over the years. It has been tremendous fun helping you to help your students – in particular, I hope that over the years Axsied has saved you time and made your teaching lives that little bit better in some way.” – James Franklin – Director, Axsied.
Please read the following important information regarding our closure:
- We will continue to support our products for 30 days until Sunday 7th October
- School’s who ordered by purchase order will still have our standard 30 days until payment due – all payments must be received by the due date on the invoice
- Our 30 day money back guarantee will still apply
- All electronic products have a full lifetime licence. Therefore, these products may continue to be used in your institution for life. – Please note, licences cannot be transferred to other institutions/centres
- Requests to re-enable links to downloads may be made up until 7th October – after this point, these requests cannot be fulfilled
- Please make sure to make backups of any files that you have purchased from us.
This website will remain online until Sunday 7th October in case you need to download any support materials for products purchased.